Thread: R57 Stats sets
View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2014, 18:41   #64
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 Stats sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
Is terran salvage back santa?

Xan Fr cant hit co, every race except Cat as a co ship that kills FR so xan FR is USELESS without teamup.

Who wouldnt want a ST emp that freezes after its been frozen instead of a MT kill ships with basicly the same init
Yes.. thats the POINT.

Everyone:
I said earlier. These stats are for team ups. I'm not making stats that Cath co can solo land 5k roids.

If you have problems with that. Deal with it. :-P

Everyone start looking at the stats that way. Telling me FR is broken, just wastes your time typing. I just ignore stupid comments. Tell my why it's broken. IF your reason is because it can't solo land whatever it wants. Don't waste your time.

If your going to do us any favours work with me here. Trying to sound like a smartass makes this process pointless.

So lets just take the time do to this right please. I would like your input. Explain what your saying.

Finally i'm not changing Kraken, i like the name it's oldschool. I hope when this is all finished its only the names you can complain about. However i don't expect everyone to like these stats. Stats are a reflection of the person doing them.

So to make things easier. This is my list I need to do. So lets work together.

What I need help with:
1.Firing Inits (making sure nothing hits at the same time) *I should have this finished now*
2.Teams all Pods classes relay on each other. I need to make sure they do.
3. Defence ships (off pod class) I need to find ways to make them useful. Like TheoDD pointed out with Dev.
4. An Overpowering race. IF one is to strong
5. Underpowered race. If one is to weak

While I work on this list, i'm also balancing EFF.