View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 19:43   #42
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 11 - What's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I wasn't naming any specific examples - it's just that I've very rarely if ever seen you reply positively to any changes being introduced
Thats probally because i dont see the point in posting things like "I like it" or other such mindless throwaway one line comments on ideas I really like. They just detract from any real discussions that are going on and if i'm totally honest if I start writing something I like to do it right hence why most of my replies are pretty long and if I was to do a proper reply to everything good id require more hours in the day.

Also its hard to be totally positive on an idea because its rarely completly good, most have flaws and its simply a case that these flaws require more said about them than the good parts because good parts simply stand on their own merits. The one time good ideas require a reply is when a discussions starts on them (and as with most discussions these start from critism) which is when theres a need to respond and justify why you think things are good.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote