View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2011, 21:31   #35
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: R45 Stats Discussion

But Fi/Co cant be Strong vs Both Fi/co and Fr/de Meta classes Esspecially from the start almost all planets will have atleast 60% beet and atleast 60% phant/rev depending on what your building because thats what defends vs you. Only in Rare occassions such as this round where the Xans went almost 80% banshee's that we'll see fi/co mass anti fr/de from the start.

But I would like you to provide EXAMPLES as to how fi/co is dominant vs the 4 Fr fleets of which Spirit and Vshraak Fire before Banshee's and will have considerable Flack if Forted up in properly made gals. Also Having said that Stopping Fr/De Team ups will be Really hard for Fi/co Alliances because of the Init advantage and the Xan/Etd Faking potential of there Fr/De. SO I ask again PROVE your comments with Calcs and not with Speculation. I am not posting stats to fight over what people think the round will go. I'm posting it to try and figure out what about the stats needs to be changed. So, When people stay that Patrikc "the better stat maker" should make them why not point out the Flaws with this one 1st. Because So far no one has been able to stay anything constructively bad about them.
Tiamat101 is offline   Reply With Quote