View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2011, 12:27   #21
steveopotamus

steveopotamus is a jewel in the roughsteveopotamus is a jewel in the roughsteveopotamus is a jewel in the rough
Re: R45 Stats Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
I guess you never understood zik, ill explain zik fires last but does good damage and not to bad def but due to firing last take immediate damage yes he stats cath can roid xan but if the zik was then able to roid xan it would steal xan which then would mean roid etd which then steal etd which would then mean ter, that's 1 way.

The other way is zik steal cath zik firepower not still fires last but due to emp first don't take any or few losses which mean due to the firepower can now effectively Target anyone.

That's 2 possible solutions all ziks love to steal cath ships so by the common Target factor you never make it easier for zik to steal cath, but as I said i won't check stats till there tweaked as if I see high emp res on zik I'm gunna label these stats worst in pa history and I never moan about any stats so I giving him his chance as I like tia to atleast think abit more and do any tweaks before I will look over stats

I understood just fine. Your point is still a slippery slope lacking specific examples of how zik destroys the universe in four easy steps. You still assume that the stolen ship saturation levels will be outcome determinative. And hey, you could be spot on; but when you make sweeping claims without showing the nuts and bolts of how this will all happen, I have trouble agreeing with you.

In other words, what is a reasonable fleet makeup that you are seeing a mid game zik accomplishing, and can you bcalc a few scenarios illustrating your fears.
steveopotamus is offline   Reply With Quote