View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 16:58   #41
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rules enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Of course i can see that inconsistancies are annoying, i find them annoying too but its an imperfect world.
It would be great if they could be enforced 100% in all cases equally - this is a highly desirable outcome, but i dont think they are being enforced all that inconsistantly, personally.
Though most of your points have already been addressed by Almeida and Keizari, I found this one unanswered, and especially strange. It's almost as if you're saying we might as well give up on trying to improve things, because then nothing will ever be perfect, so why bother doing anything at all.

Anyway, before this derails into a philosophical discussion, I see absolutely nothing wrong with this thread, and it seems to me that if you disagree (which is fine, of course), the best course of action would be to stop posting in it. You may have noticed you are currently the driving force behind the conversation.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote