View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2007, 08:55   #11
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: guys, you'll never believe this

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
what is crystal maze?
It was a "game show" where a group of six(?) people (usually from the same work place or whatever) went through four different 'zones' completing tasks (these were split into categories like physical, mental, i forget the others) in order to win crystals. If they didn't finish in time or were too slow getting out of the room their challenge was in they'd be locked in and it would cost a crystal if the team captian chose to get them out (they could leave them there to rot if they wanted).
The crystals were worth five seconds each in the crystal dome(!), to which they went after completing the four zones and had to collect golden tickets that were blown about along with silver tickets by a massive fan beneath the crystal dome. They had to collect more gold than silver in order to win their chosen prizes. I think they needed 100 more gold than silver, but i forget.

It was a good programme.