View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2007, 09:09   #19
KoeN
Lucky

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: FAO Liverpool FC 'Fans'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Incidently KoeN I hear the mighty FC Twente may be coming to Ninian Park for a friendly on August 4th, looking forward to it although it's not quite as good as Lazio last year
saturday august 4, we will play there. i'm not sure if i'm coming though, as i currently have a negative saldo on bankaccount, don't have a job, and we also qualified for the UEFA cup.
but we do have an excellent team now. most people said we played the best fieldplay of the league, better than PSV, Ajax and AZ. so i'd go if i were you.

and SS: we lost Kennedy and Bakkal and Aissati returned to PSV, but we won't lose many other players i think. besides, we already bought Denneboom, Braafheid and Hersi in early stage to fill that gap. also, our A1 became champion this season and about 7 people from that team got a contract now. they will most likely make their debut next season. especially Arnautovic is a massive talent (he even made it to an article in Sportweek, that's kind of rare for a youthplayer).

Last edited by KoeN; 24 May 2007 at 09:15.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote