Thread: Exilees
View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 15:39   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Exilees

Quote:
Originally posted by mikay
You know how you exile someone 1st day or 2 and you get someone equqally useless to replace them and it goes on and on. Then your mate starts 2 days later and PA creates a whole new cluster just for him so he can get bashed senseless.

How about this for an idea. When someone is exiled they go in limbo, they have no coords. They freeze and they get reintroduced into the universe when they log in next. That way you won't get someone who just isn't ever gonna log in taking up 10% of your galaxy and you won't get active ppl unable to get decent spaces.

I'm sure there are technical issus - bugger the technical issues I say.

Best idea I've heard in ages!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote