View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 12:05   #157
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Maybe we can put up a selectable 'outrage post' fashioned after this:

I am sickened/outraged/busy initiating roids and this is taking time away from planning galactic conquest by this thread as my Dad/brother/battle commander was on the train before/nearby where the bus blew up/on iRC at the time of this and I was worried sick/concerned/busy initiating roids for several minutes/hours/ticks until I got in contact with them and found that they were fine/shaken but unhurt/in the same room as me all along but I hadn't noticed as I was busy initiating roids and planning galactic conquest so you all be ashamed of yourself for being sick/thoughtless/stupid enough to go Terran

heh