View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 20:44   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
linux-trouble once again

ok, so i tried it again after crashing my windows.
everything seems to work fine, except that once i logged off my mouse pointer is gone. the mouse is still there, i can still click on things, draw boxes, etc. i just dont see the pointer anymore.
i tried kde and gnome, both the same. nothing special aboutthe mouse, it isnt even usb (my logitech usb keyboard and mouse just stoped working after installing the system)
oh, yes, its suse linux 9.0.
i tried knoppix yesterday (if anyone knows this. its pretty nice actually and you dont need to install anything at all, because you boot it from cd) and everything was fine and now i istalled linux on hd and nothing works
what can i do?