View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 18:15   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: POTW Nominations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I read the rules, and it seems none of your nominations follow the guidelines, so they shall be disqualified.

Mine, on the other hand, is plausible for winning.
I'd say your drivel was covered by :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manson's Rules
- Purposely crappy nominations such as quoting quotes of quotes or quoting quote URL's and the like will not go through. You can't fool teh system.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote