View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2009, 11:41   #126
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough
Re: Congrats Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Loving how you're trying to make it sound as though you're outnumbered when it was you who went 2v1 against Apprime and then also felt the need to bring in another 4 allies for support.
Sigh, next time i'l clarify it better when i refer to we as in block, or we as in Euphoria. I was actually referring to the block not being able to bring down 3 alliances, and hence praising how apprime managed to defeaut us.

I'll make my next posts more trollproove

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
If you're opposed to support planets, I'd like to see how you classify one alliance defending another out of political and military necessity to win a war. Because if you stop that, then you're destroying a significant part of metagame.
I think the support rule wasn't intenteded to stop blocks cooperating, but rather was intented to stop single support planets that were created only to support certain members in 1 alliance.

I see two options.
Option one: Get rid of the support rule
Option two: Keep the support rule, but give alliances the possibility to publically state their affairs with other alliances thereby bypassing the support rule.

Neither of the option will be perfect, but people n scanning every member in an alliance is just stupid also, If two alliances want to work together they should have the ability to do that.

Last edited by berten; 26 Dec 2009 at 11:48.
berten is offline   Reply With Quote