Thread: poker
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2007, 12:19   #7
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: poker

Me and Dace played at Ladbrokes.

Lots of tournaments, very good British site. No Americans. Just Europeans.

I did quite well there, Dace did very well. Only problem is there are probably less amateurs swimming around, a few decent players there. On the plus side it means you don't get called by a pair of threes when you have a pair kings. On the downside there is some competition. But after playing at laddies you see that you improve your game.

Oh the software is decent as well (this is important imo, you are staring at this poker software, you might as well like what you are staring at, why I could never really get into 888)