View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2007, 15:13   #49
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: if you were given fifty grand

not that im being judgemental* but the commies would spend quite a bit on themselves and only be philanthropic in a nepotistic way. I was honestly expecting someting along the lines of 'id pay the capitalist system its damned debt and give the rest to the cause' but you'd just piss it all away, which doesn't seem very communisohwait.

Taking this seriously id give £30K to my parents and sister. Id pay off my debts then have a piss up with £1000, the rest id stick in a bank as i don't really want anything. Maybe another £1000 to charity.**

*quite clearly i am

**Failing that id take the entire £50k to vegas and spend a fortnight with hookers and crak and hookers on crak and just crak, as well as the obligatory gambling.