View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 00:17   #26
^Miksu^

^Miksu^ has a spectacular aura about^Miksu^ has a spectacular aura about
Re: Its time to say goodbye.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlin
I'll be submitting several complaints to the MH team this evening. Please, let's all let them know how offensive some of these other alliances' names are. I submit that Angels be forced to rename, since they slander the image of the holy entities, and thus offend me. Also, please force eXilition and xVx to change their names, because they're both only one letter away from spelling SEXilition and XXX respectively, both of which are highly offensive to me, and I'm sure others along with me. If these highly offensive alliance names are not removed from the game at once, I think we should all boycott this game. We're having our rights violated, etc, ect...
You are still missing couple of really obvious cases. When you look the names on alliance page you can clearly notice several extremely offensive words or phrases. For example when you take P from "1up", E and N from "newdawn" and I and S from "Tides of fire" you get the word PENIS. Also taking R and A from "Howlin Rain", P from "PATSA", E from "Heroic", A from "newdawn", 2 L's from "Angels" and "exilition", W from "newdawn" and then add alliance name "Omen" there, you will get: "RAPE ALL WOMEN". Now if that's not offensive what is? I think all those alliances taking a part in this conspiracy should be closed immediately.
Before I list more offensive things found on alliance page I will go and read through all alliance names from top 30, record it and then listen it reversely in order to find out if there is for example satanic messages(like suggesting people to kill themselves) or something else hidden.

Also I think that in order to save the innocent players from this kind of an influence there should be hardcoded limitation in alliance names so that it would be impossible to select alliance names that form this kind of hidden(but extremely offensive) messages.