View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2004, 03:57   #4
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: MASSIVE abuse of Scanning

no, i do believe that is the point exactly. this is exactly the same sort of thing as the gal fund abuse. its a bug, it was abused, it was corrected , those abusing it got punished
simple as that
except the actions of those abusers also caused the rest of the game players problems as they took the servers down so its a little worse imo
if i was on i`d have been calling for closures, so count yourself lucky it was only XP removed, and resources not given back

Last edited by Phil^; 17 May 2004 at 04:03.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote