View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2010, 13:24   #27
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 37 = Boring?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
This is actually somewhat entertaining. First, you call me a hypocrite:

Second, you explain that, yes, you called me a hypocrite:

And then you go on to say that you've already explained that you called me a hypocrite and that I'm misunderstanding you when I say you called me a hypocrite:

I think you're a moron. But that's more of a compliment than anything else really.
Seriously, do you have the intelligence of a 2 year old? I mean, god you're so persistant in your stupidity.

Did I call you a hypocrite? Not really. For me to be able to call you a hypocrite, you aught to have been in the situation I accuse you of being a hypocrite in. Which you haven,'t as I said "if someone would use that arguement against you, you'd have schred it to pieces really". Mind the IF, indicating the situation did not occur "yet".

Since it didn't occur yet, how on earth could I be calling you a hypocrite? Explain me that please.

Everything I said is valid. Your assumptions are all based on me calling you a hypocrite. since I just proved to you that this is technically not possible, accept that your assumptions were completely wrong.

But ok, rather then trying to understand my point (I'll tell it in PM should you still fail to understand what I initially said), insult me. that's far easier nway.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote