View Single Post
Unread 19 Oct 2011, 01:08   #40
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Round 44 stats thread

Syren -> Init 7
Pulsar -> init 5

Centaur D/c -> 340 A/c -> 490
Smuggler D/c -> 470 A/c -> 440
Locust -> D/c 370 A/c - 440

I think that would make De playable yet not Overpowered since Co def fires after Zik but same as Xan. And Cr def fires after but should have a higher eff than shadow.
Fr def is weak but will get to fire 1st. So De<Fr De>Co De(mass)>Cr

But Fr is Weak thers just too many ships that target it. Fi/Co/De/Cr/Bs all Target Fr. That makes Ter/Etd Almost entirely unplayable since Fr cant really attack. You need to either consolidate some of those to 3 classes or make Fr just Super high eff's. And we all know which is more balanced.

Xan Fi is good because Xan de free Fires unless they have pulsar and with ingal rogues its a good cover. But the problem i see is that there are only 2 ships that can ally def vs Fi 1 emp(attack fleet) and 1 steal(def fleet) I Think you'd be better off switching some of fr targeters to fi targets like Nix at same init.

I havent had time to look at Cr/bs yet but Those are the changes i would make right now. If the stats stay the same im afraid that it will be another Xan fi + cr/bs round since Fr is unplayable and De is defensive at best.
Tiamat101 is offline   Reply With Quote