Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 12:25   #567
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
Basically grog is already saying it's "ok" if they join ND late in the round? Does that mean the ely "win" was ok too? as that's the same... oh wait... they didn't share chans all round long... but besides that point?

I think the main problem with dlr and nd deffing each other IS that they share nd private channel (atleast quite a few do) and they share def while the way dlr plays is basically evading the alliance limit atm. I'm quite sure if exi play next round with 55 people in tag but HK has a bg of 20 guys in another tag everyone will flame them like hell.
Surely you lot must understand that doing this sort of stuff and co-operating like you are now won't be liked by the community... if you can't, i feel sorry for you. As i've said before 1up has played with this idea of making such a group aswell, within 3 minutes we decided it would be unfair and trying to get past the alliance limit rules and we decided not to do it.
Hrhr HK doesn't know how to attack let alone run a battle group.

Running attacks for 20 people, I can't see that happening

HK