Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 12:25   #566
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
I fail to see the fundamental difference between that and 1up recruiting the best LCH members towards the end of r14.

Every alliance has done "bad" things in the past and will continue to do so in the future. It's all about winning, and whoever finishes 1st gets to laugh at everyone else. If everyone knows that ND and DLR are planning to merge, then surely the obvious strategy is to hit ND and DLR to make sure that their scores aren't high enough to win?

Whoever is #1 wins, there's really no point in calling it "unfair" or "lame" - I'm sure that 99% of the people here would not be saying that if it was their own alliance using this tactic.
By that token I assume you were more than happy for Elysium to win round 10 having only done so by recruitment only? 1up added approximately 2/3 members when the round was already out of everyone elses reach rather than overtaking a more deserving alliance by virtue of adding high score planets only.

This isn't about "unfair", it's about undeserved. And I feel as though I must point out that I have consitently said I didn't think this would actually happen. Grog has just taken it upon himself to launch into a point scoring excersise over semantics rather than me actually accusing ND/DLR of anything.

I guess if it's acceptable then we can start talks with the biger Ascendancy crew about thier upcoming 1up membership? Just a shame we'll have to kick Zhil

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote