Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 12:21   #564
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
Basically grog is already saying it's "ok" if they join ND late in the round? Does that mean the ely "win" was ok too? as that's the same... oh wait... they didn't share chans all round long... but besides that point?
I fail to see the fundamental difference between that and 1up recruiting the best LCH members towards the end of r14.

Every alliance has done "bad" things in the past and will continue to do so in the future. It's all about winning, and whoever finishes 1st gets to laugh at everyone else. If everyone knows that ND and DLR are planning to merge, then surely the obvious strategy is to hit ND and DLR to make sure that their scores aren't high enough to win?

Whoever is #1 wins, there's really no point in calling it "unfair" or "lame" - I'm sure that 99% of the people here would not be saying that if it was their own alliance using this tactic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
ehmmm don't lie. we all know ascendancy is an extension of 1up, heh. why hasn't anyone else noticed? 1up - Ascendancy?
Ascendancy is quite clearly the 1up recruitment wing. Surely everyone knows this?
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote