View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 00:42   #8
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R20 Who were you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Did not enjoy this round at all, it truly cannot get any worse than this, neither planetwise or fun wise.
3:6 was easily the worst gal ever

< Munin> 10:2:11 (Ter) 'The Illegitimate Son' of 'God' Score: 4319819 (17) Value: 951599 (376) Size: 1065 (28) XP: 56137 (16)

Ships (2,710 total)
Harpy 1,400 Chimera 35
Drake 500 Pegasus 320
Syren 120 Dragon 100
Demeter 190 Leviathan 45

I did my standard 'do all my scan tech before I start attacking' act. This round it worked remarkably well, going from around 800th when I started attacking to 17th at the end. I only lost a significant amount of ships when I forgot to move 100 returning syrens away from dealer incoming. I tried the usual DE as BS fakes to begin with, but I couldn't find enough Xan active enough to have their Banshees out that were worth hitting with DE. And besides, I got better XP off Etd targets most of the time. So I used my DE unfaked and my BS unfaked.

I wouldn't call this the dullest round ever, primarily because the last week has been hilarious. Between the attack set up on Caj (along with the ensuing drama and action), jerome being closed for racism and then reopened when remy realized he 'couldn't be racist' and DeLoS winning the round, it was a good week. And really, a good week is all I need from a round of PA. A good round and I might spend too much time on it.