View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2017, 04:32   #61
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice
Re: R71: Incoming stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Joeseph will never be good HC because he puts his desires ahead of his alliance.

I would go far to say butcher the same rules apply to you.

Chimpie doesn't care for own planet (obviously by fleet movement and rankings) hence one contributing reason he's a top pol hc / hc
being a commander its not something u ask for, u just are, and for this, in this game, u need ppl who believe and follow you.. we have some commanders, who have this thing of keep ppl around, and make them play, round after round... thats my goal, my desire, keep the ppl i like playing the game... my only job every ****ng round is go one by one inviting and asking them to play, even some would never stay with me.

so, dont try to point i have this crazy desires, obviously in order to keep good players around u have to feed them with nice rounds, ranks etc, but thats all... personally i dont give a f@@ck about my own planet, i usually crash etc

but as i said, chimpie word is hard, talk to morons and egomaniacs is just too much for some of us, glad he can do this shitty job =)