View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2017, 17:08   #423
Ultramar
:)

Ultramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura aboutUltramar has a spectacular aura about
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Why is it a strange attitude?

I don't want to play a game in which everyone just turns round and bends over for another alliance.
And it is very clear (regardless of what people might say about 'just get more active people') that there isn't the member base or new players joining to be able to get enough actives together, so if those capable of fighting just nap up, there is no point in playing.

People sometimes think I fight ult because I don't like them. This isn't true. It is because they are at the top and I believe we should be playing to win.

If that isn't possible, or I don't enjoy it, I won't play.

Let's face it, it is a dying game in which the main aim of most people is just to spoil other people's rounds.
Ult is busy winning whilst lower alliances are like 'hahaha let's fc someone in (enter shitty alliance here) for lols.

If in the right place I care enough to play, but I don't care enough to fight just to be a puppy to ult.
This.

If Ult are too active to beat 1:1, then gangbang them until they are not #1. Why does it need to be a fair fight when they are the ones winning and have all the roids?

What is the point in joining an Ult block and finishing below them in rank?
Ultramar is offline   Reply With Quote