View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 16:25   #191
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You simply asked what i would like to see to make it a fairer game, one of the points was the attitude towards illegale play.
I said you could start taking a stance against cheating, kicking the cheaters out instead of giving them a safe haven for what ever reason. "Zwans helped starting the alliance, so he is allowed to continue with what ever he is doing that gets him closed", "Brazil is ult core, everyone that has been in ultores before is allowed to rejoin no matter what crimes theyve been found guilty of since they left."

I know Ultores would still be a strong alliance even without all the dirt, but it seems to me like you says it dosnt matter, you wont kick out cheaters, as someone else would just join Ult and keep up the cheating.
I guess your reading comprehension needs work.

I said cheating is basically no longer game breaking.

I said if we kicked a cheater, that spot would simply be filled by another. In other words, everyone moves up a spot, and in reality, we'd only lose a few k score, and now we're all legit, and you'd just find another reason to bitch.

See, the reason noone really cares, is like Adapt said, if there are cheaters, they are spread out in many alliances. Its not like its really screwing up ally ranks or anything.

Additionally, even us def planets were accused of being bots, and cheats, at one point, simply because people couldn't compete.

You can't hide behind "cheating" as your reason for complaint, as we all know you'd just find another reason if all the cheaters were closed and banned.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote