View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 15:31   #186
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Yeah, sure everyone have their own opinions wether cheating is fair or not.
Seemingly you think its all fair game, while others will claim "everybody else does it" so they are not breaking the rules either.
I never said cheating was fair game, in fact, I said the opposite, that if we kicked a cheater, we'd still be winners.

See, Butch3r, I don't bother arguing about cheaters anymore, because there really is no point. Unless someone has 37 farm planets they somehow roid, while deffing themselves with them, cheating is really not game breaking anymore. Plus, throwing around false accusations of cheating is like your own, personal past time. Even if you managed to find a cheater, its either going to be such a minor rule break, as to be unimpressive, or they might actually get closed, and someone else would just fill the void, regardless, leading to you training your complaining ray gun onto them.

Admit it Butch3r, you'll only be happy in a Kim Jong Un like situation, where we all pretend like we're playing, but we just let you roid us, and then congratulate you on the masterful win in EORC,when you solo win top planet, galaxy, alliance, cluster, para, and league, which doesn't exist, but we made it up just so we could give you another award.

P.s. Xerxes is Love, Xerxes is Life. All hail Xerxes.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote