View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 06:43   #170
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalipso_ View Post
well if a "fair play" would make u quit, than be my guest

u must be proud of yourself...as one def planet to another... wished i could do that, but to be honest, its hard to solo cover 5 man teamups on a 300 roids planets

thank you for your politeness, just one thing...its madame, not sir
"Fair play" you sound like one of those people who claim the world isn't "fair" all while expecting to achieve your life goals from your room. Nothing we do is unfair, and many others have skillfully done it before us. Its people like you that have been the drivers behind all the ignorant changes to the game, in the name of "fairness" "Iys unfair because we can't launch like them due to sleeping" *inserts pre-launch* "Its unfair we can't get enough people to join our alliance" *inserts tag limits* "Its unfair we have to use our ally slots for scanners and can't compete" *makes only the t40 in tag count* "Its unfair we can't def our incoming because people cant wake up at night" *inserts ally def fleet* "Its unfair that people exile around until they make good galaxies" *screws up exile system* so now its "Its unfair that Ult isn't getting wtfganked for 3/4 the round, someone needs to do something*

Oh, and 5 man teamups? Use 2 def planets.

And don't tell me about 300 roids, I barely got to 300 before getting 4 waved into oblivion multiple times, which is why I have crap tons of refs.

If you dont like how others play the game, adjust like I did or get out, don't demand everyone else change.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote