View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2011, 18:36   #3
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Alliance Defence Page tool tip addition

I think this kind of has its merits, but most alliances that do any kind of intel gathering now will have a merlin clone or their own intel bot. I think people only fill out the ingame intel out of boredom during ticks nowadays.

But as always the main problem with this idea is that it involves coding or changing the game and the PA Team dont seem willing to do that.

I will quickly sidetrack and state that the galaxy def page is an abomination. YOu cant see any other scans apart from that of your own alliance (how does that help?? you can see them on your own ally def page!!). When checkboxing the class of ship it doesnt actually show up anywhere (doing the checkbox was mainly for ease of priortising and identifying what was coming when looking at the basic def page without expanding everything). The only thing that is of any use is the drop down box saying covered .... you would of thought as one of the most asked for game layout changes this would have been finished properly by now surelY???!!!

Sorry Sebos rant over!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote