View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 13:31   #16
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: so today I played

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Pool is a completly different game however pool players to snooker they find it hard to adapt, snooker to pool easier. Pool bores me, its over too quickly. Snooker to watch on tv is great as well, I think its deepflows favourite sport on tv!
It certainly is. This is probably more due to the fact that it's more of a "game" than a "sport" in my mind*. The level of skill involved and the general rules tend to remove elements of luck almost entirely, although of course it still plays a part. This appeals to me, and if there are other people who think it will appeal to them, they should give watching snooker on telly a chance

*Of course I'm not saying that there aren't games that involve huge amounts of luck, but rather the way that that luck manifests itself. In games it can generally be perceived and understood and taken into account in a real way as a factor of the game, in sports (or at least sports games, not athleltics etc.**) then the imperfections inherent in movement are pronounced and unquantifiable, as well as environmental factors like wind and pitch quality.

**athletics btw, is virtually worthless.