Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 18:47   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Also Make the Beetle or Spider primary target Co's As it stands cath cant target Co's with any ship so even though they have init 1 they cant emp those defenders or smugglers if Xan/etd team up.
There's a real problem with this unfortunately due to the way emp works in the combat engine.

Quote:
change xan fi pod to co or fi and co pod class (like ter with cr & bs)
I was going to do this initially and realistically if I hadn't dropped the harpy's init as a last minute response to the outright retardation shown by a lot of people on here and instead as more of a plan I'd probably have given xan both fi and co pods (and probably gotten rid of the fr fleet)