View Single Post
Unread 10 Feb 2014, 17:57   #57
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 56 shipsstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I would welcome isildurx to give his insight on how his stats will be interpreted by the alliance HCs that will make the call on their alliance strategies.
This all depends what kind of round alliances want to play, if there is to be a focus on being strong offensively or being harder to roid.

The way I see it, the most likely combos for the different races are;

Terran:
CRBS + Nixes
DE + Harps
DE + Wyvs

The war frigate could be in addition to all these three strategies.

Cathaar:
CO + DE
CO + CR/BS

Xan:
FI + FR
FICO + DE

ZIk:
DE + FI
DE + BS
CR + DE
CRBS + FI

ETD:
FR + FICO
FR + DE/FI
FR + DE/BS
CO + BS + Paladin

These combos leaves alliances with a wealth of possibly race-combos to choose between. I'd say the most exciting ones are;

Cat/Zik - co + crbs
Pure Xan FI
Ter/Etd CO + DE/BS
Xan/ETD FI/CO + FR
Ter/ETD FI + Paladin/Gryph + BS

In addition to this you have ships like Pirate, Broadsword, War Frigate and Defender who all could be great backbones for a roidfleet if the right pods are stolen with covops.

In addition to this, these stats should be excellent for faking. Every single race has good faking options with their two podclasses.