View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 19:09   #16
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: England / Portugal

quite clearly the immigration problem in the uk has resulted in breeding with subhumans who have DENIED us our rightful cold hearted and clinical anglo-saxoness, as proof i present the germans who have stayed pure.

in other news i gave up on england 20mins in, they wouldn't have won with rooney in the game they were playing shit with him, infact id argue the game opened up and england had more chances without rooney or beckham, it would have gone to penalities and we would have lost regardless. Because we're shit. We're shit, we're shit.

I for one now support deutchland and their endearingly grumpy bear.