View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 13:53   #130
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations Denial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADA
Venox the biggest load of bullshit i have ever heard in my life !

ND and Jen p targeted u for arnd 7 days and Jen left as the going got to tought for them !

Our incs have been the worse i have seen, since i have been in ND.

Constant p tragteing from tick 270 plus (From a mixture of 3 allainces) normal gal raid incs. It's nothing more than we expected as i have said before.

Denial hasnt seen a taste of heavy incs at all this rnd IMO compared to previous wars and allainces!

You doing well in your easy politcal climate dont billy bullshit how hard you have had it, it dosnt wash..

But then again you did know where we where going each night !
Right, so judging from your post you believe:
- Denial doesn't get galraid incs too, or magicly gets less galraid incs than ND.
- You have gotten more inc than Denial despite you guys constantly looking for flak allies to attack together with you and only target Denial.

I'm sorry m8, but your propaganda is an epic fail.

And like VenoX said, we could have had a 1vs1 war, just Denial vs ND. But you had to go get yourself some flak from Jenova caus you simply weren't good enough...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote