Thread: The backup plan
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2017, 01:58   #18
Swainey

Swainey is on a distinguished road
Re: The backup plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintao View Post
Dunno where you get the opinion of too defensive. As far as i can see that will only apply to DE. The tradeoff is that DE will have alot of trouble landing since everyone targets DE. Good for warring the mining page.

But you do make a good point about the FI CO pods. I should have switched the FI and CO pods the other way around.

I looked at the options of tweaking it without too much impact too the rest with the given timeframe. Without more changes to overall targetting the change itself wouldn't have much impact at this stage. I might tweak a few other ships to be strongver versus DE. Will have a better impact. I'll defi include this if we reuse this set a 4th time
Sorry I should have explained myself better.

I worry that these stats are too defensively because of the strength of DE. I'd imagine a number of the top allys aka ult, app, bf etc would go de and be very successful with it. Thus the round becoming too defensively, as the leading ally would have too much value to land on.

You can also put me in the camp of wanting Kaiba stats to be run for next round especially if a third pod gets added.
Swainey is offline   Reply With Quote