View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2011, 12:32   #22
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JAGEX and the thousands of new planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
good suggestion indeed.

only thing iŽd miss compared to what i suggested is the training of battles.
but could prolly add bot planets to 1:1:1 and implement one or two quests aimed to attack them "like cap 40 roids from a planet in 1:1" and/or "attack a planet in 1:1 and do not loose a single ship" etc...
Thats pretty simple to do, just add in 2 planets which are just there for show. Then if you have a scan system where people can actually scan, you can setup quests while in protection to attack them (taking through which scans to use and how to read them, how to add into a calc and figure out what ships to send) and it does it through a quest. You can also do the same for defending, taking them through the planet attacking them, checking the galaxy tab, scanning, leaving the right ships at home, etc. (Doesnt even have to be realtime, it can just update everytime they complete a step... i.e. starts at eta 10 then when they've sorted everything, it lands).
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote