View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2010, 18:04   #61
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dear zPeti part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
I just love the fact how you completely ignored my post where I pointed out the complete opposite to your statement previous. But that's okay. I guess my point was that it is completely possible for creators and coders to participate in the debate provided themselves put down real limits onto what the topic is about since off topic discussions is one of the easiest ways to derail anything in here.

It is also quite possible to do things another way that WOW without being a complete failure belive it or not.
No, my original statement was that zPeti should only talk in announcements and not engage in flame threads or threads directly calling for his posts. If he engages in flame threads, he will just be adding fuel to the fire and lets face it? what other discussions do we have relating to PA on these forums? the only other ones are gameplay changes (which have flaming on both sides but some are usually constructive) where by zPeti has no real knowledge of the game and couldnt post anything of any use anyway.

I dont see any other way to do things though, As the community is angry/frustrated/bored with the game and no responce made by the Admin team or zPeti would solve that. Additional communication wouldnt help anything other than keep going over the fact that the current team does not have the time nor wants to risk enacting real gameplay changes.

I dont really understand what you would want them to post in threads? as all i can see is "Hey, this is a pretty good suggestion but we dont have the time to implement it.. keep up the good work though!". PA Team get flamed just for changing the gameplay to ST instead of MT, what do you think would happen if they actually took the time to code in a change which made the game alot more casual (to try and get more players)?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote