Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 16:32   #33
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Oh I'm sorry I must of miss understood you. You clarified you were studying Krypton, or in your own words which I assume your now going to defend you said "people like you" but let's face it your comparing him to others meaning your still studying him and based on the fact I'm pretty confident you haven't met him within the realms what we like to refer to as "real life" then I think it's quite safe to assume your referring to observing people within pa? Maybe you should read your own posts and "study" your own replies before trying to then debate with me an obvious point.

And I 100% agree with you on one perticular point it is rather useful. For instance, from my experiences of dealing with you and based on other people on the receiving end of your politic tactics I've discovered you to not only be rather arrogant and patronising toward lower alliances but also threatening. Usually people who are like that within a txt based game or think they are "superior" have some type of anger management issues.
The fact that you think there is PA online makes me wonder. But to clarify, yes the internet is a bigger place than PA and its community. Clearly in every community there are people like you living into a bubble.
Ofcourse I am arrogant to people I think are boarderline moronic. I mean come on you read 1 sentence and dissect it so wrongly you wouldnt even have gotten passing grade in primairy school.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote