Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 07:45   #13
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
My agenda is that the best alliances arnt ranked #1-2-3
If it wasnt FL losing too this "loser" strategy i would make a lot noise about it.
Krypton/RexDrax is trying to make this what PA will look like every round, and should be reported/banned by every user in here wich cares for PA.
There is something rotting in PA, and id say wich "group" was the next victim, but id rather not.
No come on, cards on the table time.

If the best alliances were ranked 1-2-3 then no one except Ult would win and that would be boring now wouldn't it.

Instead of hinting at some large conspiracy and calling for bans to people who purely voice an opinion (rarely might I add) how about you actually say everything you want to, inform us all in detail of this big evil that threatens the very structure of the game. We the masses need to be let in on this secret that you have gleamed info on.

If you can't do this maybe it's time you gave up crowing on about things you have no facts to back up. Nearly everybody in this game wants what is best for it and although other people's opinions may differ on how to do that I believe we all appreciate everyone else's intentions are pure.

You on the other hand I don't get that feeling about. You seem hell bent on taking the game back to pre PAX even tho the memberbase is nowhere big enough to play in that environment anymore. Sometimes it's good to understand that not every idea you have is what is best for the game and although we appreciate that you have ideas we don't need them rammed down our throats in the face of mounting contradictory logic.

TL;DR. Spill the beans or cease posting, we're bored of teasers now
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote