Thread: The Dole
View Single Post
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 15:18   #46
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Dole

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I seem to spend half my time going back and fixing my mistakes. I can feel myself making them, so I'm very quick at doing so - but the typing tests just don't care :(

Same here :(

BTW i just re-took the test using CPM and got 323. That works out at about 19.3k CPH. One of my friends (from work) went for some temp jobs and score a rate of 8k CPH and got the job. I am now so very unimpressed with his typing rate :)

Last edited by Dace; 20 Jun 2006 at 15:24.
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote