View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 18:14   #194
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I seem to recall people complaining about Zwansdick being a cheater, was that also untrue?
He seemed to be allowed to stay inside Ult regardless of what crime he was guilty off?
What about brazil, didnt they just get caught last round trying to XP farm to top planet for the second time? Still you accept them into your tag, because thats is acceptable?

Ofc, people cant compete with Ultores because they are simply a lot better than the rest of us, but a step in the right direction to make it a fairer game would be to get rid of all the dirt you got hanging around in there instead of protecting them, saying "we are so good, it doesnt matter if we had a anti cheating stance".

Sure, there is prolly cheaters in every alliance out there, the difference is that its acceptable to be a cheater inside Ult, and if you get caught for something illegale there will be no consequences regarding your membership.

So, you are admitting that you want all cheaters, past and present, removed from Ult, and by that logic, all alliances, and by extended logic, the game. You are saying that anyone cheating, now or ever, should be forced to play PA without an alliance, thus freeing them up as a target for your "training alliance" since you otherwise were unable to roid them. This would mean that they would most likely leave, since noone is going to willingly sit there and be defenseless, for no reason other than so you can jerk your fairness boner off. This would basically lead to a game of 30 or so planets, all of whom you would invite into your "training alliance" and then you would go on AD to complain about the alliance politics to those 30 people, until they finally all left, ganked you, and you'd go back to complaining about fairness again.*

Oh and you seemingly don't understand what I mean by "Cheating isn't game breaking" This is the reason most people really don't care about the cheating you complain about. If someone were to come up with a way to make a million score per day for all 49 days of the round, half the game would be yelling at PA Team. But XP farming? Ship Farming? Pfft, its often more complicated than just playing the game. On top of that, I'd venture a guess that at least half the people you thought were cheating, actually weren't at the time.*

But please, tell us more about how you would shut up for good if Ult would just kick some people you think are cheating. I think Agar3s and Xerxes would kick them, regardless of fault, just for the gain of you not whining any more lol.*

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote