View Single Post
Unread 9 Feb 2017, 23:17   #21
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round stagnation

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^ View Post
I cant speak for future but excessive was 20 players puummelled by a 60 man tag. Had the playing field been even I dont think that people would have given up so quickly.

As for norseless doing full tag again, I certainly hope not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^ View Post

Caj pretty much went AWOL at this point leaving me, Vimzzz and Shafuka (who hadn't even signed up to be HC's) to pick things up. Vimzzz went AWOL shortly after and Shafuka had a busy RL which essentially left me. So I take a lot of the blame.
So basicly you got beaten down the first two weeks, and by the sound of it, you realized that you didnt have enough people to HC/pick the tag up again, and being puumled wasnt what you signed up for?
Guess what, with smaller tags more people will get puumled, if not by 1 big 60 man tag, perhaps by 2 smaller 30 man tags. Its not like the bandwagon effect, or the ganging will become less of a problem with smaller tags, actualy the opposite is more likely imho

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote