View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2011, 22:38   #182
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: R45 Stats Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
But the Scarab can be used in Cath/Etd bs forts that use De for anti fi/co. And the phoenix is viable def option when teamed with Ghosts/cutters. It also can be a semi effective def ship vs zik cr as it still fire before it and has pretty good armor.
I don't think you should just remove them, maybe not even do anything at all as they don't hurt the stats. But you shouldn't just add a ship because they can be used in a suboptimal/bad strategy.

Cat/Etd Bs 'forts'? If you want to be flooded with Fr/De, sure.
Forcing Ters (who are as good as immune to De) to build Phoenix, just so they can defend Xans/Ziks, rather than making the Xan/Ziks just build more anti-De themselves? Waste of fleets to save minimal resources.

Both highly improbable situations, and the option being there will only bait people into a bad strategy.

Anyway, this is all just nitpicking over a few ships. Overall I think the stats aren't as bad as they're made out to be, I just feel there's a general incoherence to them.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote