View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2011, 21:07   #176
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R45 Stats Discussion

The problem Tia has is with his stance on not having same targetting ships

Thats why the ships he has struggled to incoporate have been the nix and the scarab.

With Etd/Zik you can hide the spare ship in the fact they can have 3 roiding fleets by stealing fi/co pods

With xan they are weak overall so having a third backwards class fi/co and fr/de ship kind of helps with roiding/deffing

The same kind of applies to Cat as you can make the spare ship a 'kill ship' which gives its special uses in fleet setups

His stance falls down with Terran as it doesnt have a 'special ability' as a race (cloak, steal, emp). Everything is kill and normally the spare ship would be lost in an backwards class cr/bs ship that targets itself - but he cant do that and is therefore struggling.

The best he could do is make the Nix FR class and make it mediocre - i agree the int is a little high but apart from that its not that bad and so what if its not used - its just a solution to an ongoing problem - it hasnt really made Terran weaker or stronger so its solved in my eyes
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote