View Single Post
Unread 21 Dec 2011, 00:21   #156
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: R45 Stats Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
First of all i did not make ter De redundant, they still have many attack options it just means they aren't the dominant race. Sorry for making your life a bit harder. They still have the phoenix which will beat any fi/co right now unless teamed with emp(shocker). Ter Cr is still very strong vs fr/de but is easily stopped by juggernauts/pirates. And as for that De that you are soo fond of. They still have many solo attack options but Ter as the race no longer have 3 of the fastest ships in the uni(drake/pheonix/Wvyren) you will have to settle for only 2 of them.
I didn't see them as the dominant race before you made the changes...actually they still only had 2 before you changed anything anyway as for some obscure reason you made the phoenix init4 from init7 and to a fi/co targeting co, may i ask why? They already had the Pegasus, or is it that every race MUST have an eta7 anti fi/co ship?? In-fact they only have one of the "fastest ships in uni" now in the wyvern..

I am merely asking why these changes were made as it now means Ter DE is targeted by a kill ship from each meta-class before it has a chance to fire back, something only one other strategy has at the moment, zik fr (but seeing as zik steals this is always generally the case).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiamat
And Ter De can solo and can also team up with Etd De. So your just complaining because Ter is no longer the BEST strat, and thus the changes were made. Because they were too strong. Ter De still has planety of attack options Solo, most of them into Zik, they can also attack into Etd Co and will still be able to attack into Cath. However I removed there attacking into Xan so just live with it. If ter/Etd De team up they can attack into most Fi/co planets.
ETD Co? lol, I like how you have illustrated your point perfectly by naming a strat that requires a steal to be of any use...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote