View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 15:28   #446
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
P.s: No Idea if of course this is real or not (maybe not?) but saw this log floating around and thought you guys might find it amusing:

[13:49] <[ND]DigitalZero> dude, im really sick of you guys not ****ing helping us
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> so take the breaking of the NAP as just that. i am sick of being used and manipulated all round gm
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> well done
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> next time, dont make me a promise that you cant live up to
[13:50] <[ND]DigitalZero> and i wont have to promise you guys anything.
[13:52] <gm|away> **** you then
[13:52] <gm|away> running off to apprime i guess
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> we will see what happens
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> they atleast for one, said something about hitting oddr with us
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> and probably going to stick to it
[13:53] <[ND]DigitalZero> thanks for being such "friends" while we take the rest of the heat from the block
[13:54] <[ND]DigitalZero> so gl reclaiming #1
[13:54] <[ND]DigitalZero> w/o ND
[13:54] <gm|away> hell its been without nd all round
[13:54] <gm|away> cant commit to a goal
[13:54] <gm|away> allways thinking in the short term and the easy roids
[13:55] <gm|away> hf, gl finding allies next round
[13:55] <[ND]DigitalZero> k m8! enjoy!

And these 2 wonder why ROCK didnt want to work with them? i wonder....
this makes me laugh, because I knew exactly how far this would get around . i knew of a few things that would make this an exciting round, and yes, once again i will say where i still have yet to see where i have lied to anyone. bravo to all who made it a dramatic, fun round;

ND and CT knew what needed to be done, ROCK unfortunatly drank the koolaid on the other side. That was the downfall of this round, and to be honest, when ROCK hit ND, I was completely fine with a 1v1 ND vs ROCK scenario while CT took on APP, however it never was 1v1 ND vs ROCK, it was 1v2, ND vs ROCK/ODDR. As for HeX, we had a BC make an invaluable mistake, but mistakes happen. When ROCK asked for the 2 day ceasefire, this is what I call ND's mistake, by doing this (without me) and granting them the days to think about this.

But up until now, this round has been a fun one, and thats exactly what ND wanted to do. If you all recall, week 1, we only had 50 odd tagged members. I said to myself, what can I do to make this round more exciting. So I super tagged to 80, and made ND a competitor and tried to take down APP with CT. That was my only deal I had this round, and it was one we tried to complete.

Say what you want about my credibility, atleast i am upfront and honest about it.

Congratz Apprime!

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote