View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 14:07   #406
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Then of course after this there was the famous log of Angryduck (CTs founder) in a private convosation with with Digitalzero (NDs HC) Regarding what would happen after Apprime were taken down. Angryduck of course brought us up as been the number one target and asked ND if they would hit us also.
Everyone is thinking about this. All of the time. The only reason apprime might not have bothered is that they know they're so much better than rock than in a roid-race you guys would need a lead measured in light years before the possibility of them not winning would come up. I know because I've been in that situation many times.

Quote:
But after this incident however both ND and CT did (i beleive) offer naps to ROCK (which Light is correct) However, i am of course not ROCK HC but i beleive the damage had already been done with regards to trusting either of these 2 alliances.
Neither alliance had actually broken any agreements by talking about hitting rock (and what did you expect them to talk about, hitting each other?). Breaking an actual agreement in PA is a lot different.

Quote:
JBG admitted himself that this round has been an interesting round and i do beleive it has somthing to do with ROCK.
Certainly has. Not looking good for the last 300 ticks though.