View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2006, 00:12   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What games are you waiting for?

Something of a counterpart to Androme's thread, I thought this might bring cool new games to the attention of those who might not otherwise hear about them.

My list (with added GameSpot linkage):

Outrun 2006: Coast2Coast - the first arcade racer for the PC in a long long time, and it looks like being a good one.
City Life - an innovative take on the Sim City style of things, which I've played the demo of. It seems promising.
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars - This is more of a long term wait, but I'm pretty much a sucker for anything with the C&C logo on it.
Darkstar One - described as "what Freelancer should have been." I'm not so sure about this one but space games always appeal to me because, hey, it's space right? I'll certainly give it a try.