Thread: F A T
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 17:59   #19
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: F A T

There is not much we can do about it at this stage, nor is anyone willing to do anything about it. How to wage war against an alliance u cant scan?
When / if anyone decide to go at them, it will probably be too late and they have grown big and fat. People loosing ranks on missions without jgps wont be too popular.

U might be right though jer, that u guys aint enough doing it properly. And that there will be too many in ur tag which wont add enough score. The round might be too short for you to take it. Time will tell.
You will win the round though, and so will 3:5 as gal.
Valid tactics, just hate it that the game mechanics allow it.

Its no attempt at propagande, this is the situation as I see it.
We will see end of round, where I ll revive this thread with an "I told u so" post. I ll not revive it if I m mistaken ofc

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote