View Single Post
Unread 19 Jun 2011, 14:17   #13
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: More options for Alliance Forums.

Appocomaster - regarding the galaxy def page - not im not an experienced coder - but someone made the allaince def page so its not an impossible task to convert the galaxy def page to look like it surely. Cin is a paid coder and its something the vast majority of the playerbase it calling out for. Why cant you just stop him changing stuff that no one who pays to play this game sees and instead get him to code something that us the paying customer wants?? is that too much to ask really?

There is so many suggestions all throughout this forum and a marked lack of response from any of the pa team on them - infact your reply to my flaming is probably the longest thing any of your team have ever written in here.

Now i know your a volunteer so my rant wasnt aimed at directly at you per say it was more aimed at your paid member of staff that seems to code stuff no one wants or particularly needs to improve their 7 weeks of gameplay
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote