View Single Post
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 15:50   #25
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Call For Comments: Round 16 beta stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe
I agree with clog on the pegs, what would the game be without pegs targeting FI? Something would be missing!
We managed in round 12. Previous to PAX the Peg's targeting was FI, then CO. Imo CO is valid

Quote:
I looked at the zik FI, and if ziks can steal pulsars (which in the past have always targeted DE, another shocking change) they can basically crush all opposition. The only good defense against zik FI is going to be other zik FI.... I'm not sure that's a good thing.
Pulsars don't really change that much for Zik FI. It only changes the viability of the Drake for pure FI, and fires after Scorpions and Tzens, so doesn't change FI/CO much either.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote